Financial Controller Job At Rose Avenue Consulting
Rose Avenue Consulting Group is a financial management, strategy and consulting firm that combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in corporate finance, strategy and research. Together with our clients and partnering companies we address our client’s most critical issues and challenges. RACG aims to provide a globally consistent
- Managing accounting operations including billing, inventory accounting, cost accounting, revenue recognition and general ledger
- Implement and improve company policies supporting accounting and recording of all financial transactions and information
- Manage regulatory, statutory and tax reporting to ensure compliance.
- Handle all enquiries from regulatory and statutory bodies and maintain a positive relationship with such bodies
- Prepare and publish Management reports at the required intervals
- Prepare and publish financial reports at the required intervals
- Strengthen internal controls through clear documentation of business processes and accounting policies
- Conduct audits as per business, investor and regulatory requirements
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and reporting
- Oversee month end and year end closing procedures
- Managing, leading and developing the finance team
- Provide timely response to matters arising from stakeholders including the Board, CEO, and other executive management members.
- Minimum undergraduate Degree in Business, Accounting, Economics, Finance, or other relevant discipline is required.
- Certified Public Accountant CPA(K) and with active membership in relevant professional body is required.
- At least 8 years of progressive work experience leading to senior management with at least 3 years as a Financial Controller, or equivalent, in a busy finance department.
- A high degree of computer literacy and proficiency in ERP financial systems
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel analysis and reporting
- Current knowledge and practice of industry practices, trends, and issues as well as regulatory requirements.
- High levels of ethics and integrity.
- Highly developed organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional negotiating and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills