Head of Treasury Job At Rose Avenue Consulting
Rose Avenue Consulting Group is a financial management, strategy and consulting firm that combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in corporate finance, strategy and research. Together with our clients and partnering companies we address our client’s most critical issues and challenges. RACG aims to provide a globally consistent s…
JOB PURPOSE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and direct budget preparation, financial forecasting, and reporting of variances
- Plan, manage and report on the cash flow, accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Maintain adequate liquidity for the business at all times and manage liquidity and credit risk
- Evaluate business cash requirements and oversee investments of excess funds, where possible
- Debt Management, including debt obligations, draw-downs and disbursements
- Manage project budgets including financing and payment of project obligations.
- Take responsibility for cash management procedures
- Bank accounts management i.e. oversee all incoming and outgoing banking transactions
- Responsible for the Financial Risk Management
- Support in development of financing and financial planning strategies
- Strengthen internal controls through clear documentation of business processes and accounting policies
- Maintain positive working relationships with financial partners/institutions
- Managing, leading and developing the finance team
- Provide timely response to matters arising from stakeholders including the Board, CEO, and other executive management members.
- Minimum undergraduate Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant discipline is required.
- Certified Public Accountant CPA(K) with active membership in a relevant professional association is required.
- Sound knowledge of financial regulations and legal requirements.
- At least 8 years of progressive work experience leading to senior management with at least 3 years as a Senior Treasurer or equivalent, in a busy finance department.
- Ability to visualize all aspects of business finances from large scale to minor details.
- A high degree of computer literacy and proficiency in ERP financial systems and Microsoft Office.
- High detail-orientation.
- High levels of ethics and integrity.
- Highly developed organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills.