Human Resource Business Partner Job At Sama
Sama formerly known as Samasource is a training-data company, focusing on annotating data for artificial intelligence algorithms. The company offers image, video, and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, augmented reality, virtual reality, biotechnology, agriculture, and manufacturing…
- Partner and consult with line management and provide best practices and guidance in optimizing people’s experience and operations.
- Analyze trends and metrics with the People Operations Department.
- Resolve complex employee development issues.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Partner with the business to design career paths and support in promoting talent from within Sama.
- Provide HR policy guidance.
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals.
- Evaluate training programs.
- Suggest new HR strategies.
- Implementing policies that give all employees equal opportunities to speak up when they face issues on the job and give them the chance to participate in challenging multi-team projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field; a Postgraduate qualification in Human resources/People Management/People Development is also desirable.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in HR/People Operations.
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner; with working knowledge of Learning and Development, and Talent Management functions.
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Analytical and goal-oriented; a strong bias toward action.
- Deep commitment to building ethical, world-class company teams.