Marketing Executive Job At Solutech Limited
Solutech Limited is an Innovative Custom Software Solutions provider based in Nairobi,Kenya comprised of brilliant Software developers with vast experience in building Technology Solutions for business. With our tagline Technology empowering business we partner with businesses to increase efficiency in operation by understanding their process and creating solutions that users Naturally adapt in their operations. We have had 100% Success in creating and Implementing Retail Management Solutions and Merchandiser Operations Mobile Solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and lead the Company’s marketing strategy.
- Plan, designed, and lead promotional campaigns across the Company’s offline and digital marketing channels, such as email, SMS, and social media.
- Conduct follow-up calls, and relationship-building for clients.
- Generate marketing content for both offline and online marketing channels including social media.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate current trends, brand position, competitors, and market gaps.
- Work directly with the relevant departmental teams to translate software features into external-facing content.
- Convert content marketing initiatives to drive traffic and engagement.
- Organize and attend marketing activities and events to raise brand awareness and corporate social responsibility.
- Organize, plan, procure and distribute company merchandise in conjunction with the respective departmental teams.
- Identify and develop strategic partnerships with other key partners.
- Monitor, track, and report analytics to ensure they align with the Company’s growth KPIs and strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- 1-3 years experience as a marketing executive or in a similar role.
- Good understanding of social media management.
- Familiarity with market research techniques, and web analytics..
- Strong communication, presentation and people skills.
- Copywriting skills, creativity and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.