Office Administrator Job at Mobi-Water
Mobi-Water capabilities are evolving over years of progressive advancements and lessons, that come with innovation in the African Tech Space. Mobi-water was started to solve a long prevalent problem, “To improve Water Access to All.” – Which is a key component of the Global Sustainable Development Goals. By integrating technological solutions to improve already existing Water Service Delivery Models.
Role and Responsibilities
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including managing appointments and conference room schedules.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Monitor and oversee the general cleanliness of the office.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Minimum 2 years of office administration experience.
- Professional qualification in a relevant field; Degree is an added advantage.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- The ability to create a positive, everlasting impression in the most professional, courteous, and expedient manner and to continually strive for superior client service.
- Proactive, punctual, and reliable.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.